What are the types of milling cutters and their uses Ge […]
What are the types of milling cutters and their uses
Generally divided into:
1) Flat head milling cutter, rough milling, removing a lot of blanks, fine milling of small horizontal planes or contours;
2) Ball-end milling cutter for semi-finishing and finishing of curved surfaces; small cutters can finish milling steep chamfers / straight walls with small chamfers
3) Flat head milling cutters with chamfers can be used for rough milling to remove a large number of blanks, and can also be used for fine milling of small flat chamfers (relative to steep surfaces).
4) Forming milling cutters, including chamfering cutters, T-shaped milling cutters or drum cutters, toothed cutters, internal R cutters.
5) Chamfering cutter. The shape of the chamfering cutter is the same as the chamfering shape. It is divided into milling cutters with round chamfering and chamfering.
6) T-shaped cutter can mill T-shaped groove;
7) Tooth cutter, milling out various tooth shapes, such as gears.
8) Coarse leather knife, a rough milling cutter designed for aluminum-copper alloy cutting, can be processed quickly