1. Turning tool There are the following types of turnin […]
1. Turning tool
There are the following types of turning tip generally used:
(1) Rough turning tool: It is mainly used to cut a large number of redundant parts to make the diameter of the working object close to the required size. Surface roughness is not important when rough turning, so the tip of the turning tool can be ground into a sharp blade peak, but the blade peak usually has a small roundness to avoid breakage.
(2) Fine turning tool: The workpiece from this blade turning machine has a very smooth surface brightness. Generally speaking, the round nose of the finishing turning tool is larger than the rough turning tool.
(3) Round nose turning tool: it is applicable to many different types of work and is a commonly used turning tool. It can be turned left and right or brass when grinding the top surface. This turning tool can also form an arc on the shoulder corner, and can also be used as a fine turning tool.
(4) Cutting turning tool: only use the end to cut the work object, this turning tool can be used to cut the material and turning groove.
(5) Screw turning tool (dental knife): used for turning screw or nut, according to the form of thread, divided into 60 degree or 55 degree type dental knife, 29 degree trapezoidal dental knife, square dental knife.
(6) Boring and turning tool: used for turning holes drilled or cast. The purpose is to achieve the optical size or the true straight hole surface.
(7) Side turning tool or side turning tool: used to turn the end face of the work, the right turning tool is usually used at the end of the finishing axle, and the left turning tool is used to finish the left side of the shoulder.
Due to the different processing methods of the workpiece, different blade shapes are used, which can be generally divided into:
(1) Right-hand turning tool: Turning the outer diameter of the workpiece from right to left.
(2) Left-hand turning tool: Turn the workpiece outer diameter from left to right.
(3) Round nose turning tool: The cutting edge is rounded and can be turned left and right, suitable for turning of rounded corners or curved surfaces.
(4) Right turning tool: Turning the right end face.
(5) Left turning tool: turning the left end face.
(6) Cutting knife: used for cutting or grooving.
(7) Inner hole turning tool: used for turning inner hole.
(8) External thread turning tool: used for turning external thread.
(9) Internal thread turning tool: used for turning internal thread.