A meat grinder is a meat processing enterprise that pro […]
A meat grinder is a meat processing enterprise that processes raw meat into granular meat fillings of different specifications according to different technological requirements, so that it can be fully mixed with other auxiliary materials to meet the needs of different products. The use of a meat grinder also requires great attention. The following introduces the precautions for the correct use of the meat grinder:
1. The operator must be familiar with the performance, specifications and functions of each part of the meat grinder to ensure safe operation.
2. The meat grinder must have a dedicated person in charge, the operator must have neat clothes and hats, and the sleeves must not be too long, and the spirit of the operation must be concentrated and not be careless.
3. Before using the meat grinder, check whether there are obstacles in the transmission components, whether lubricating oil is added to each lubrication position, whether each safety protection device is reliable, whether the nozzle blade is in good condition, whether there is looseness, the meat grinder Is it clean?
4. There should be no water in your hands when starting the switch. Run the empty machine first and observe whether there is any abnormality. The empty machine time should not be too long to prevent damage to the blade. Operation with gloves is prohibited.
5. It is strictly forbidden to "hand into the meat grinder mouth" when grinding meat, do not press in with your hands when entering the meat, use chopsticks or wooden sticks to press down, and do not press the meat with metal tools to prevent the grinder from touching the metal tools. The ejection wounds and damages the meat grinder.
6. The meat should be added evenly and not too much to avoid damage to the motor. If the machine is found to be running abnormally, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the cause should be checked after the machine is stopped.
7. The pieces of meat entering the meat should not be too large, and should be cut into thin strips. The meat should not have bones and skins to prevent the meat grinder from jamming. If the meat grinder is jammed, it should be shut down immediately and not forced to operate.
8. After the operation is completed, disconnect the power supply and clean the winch cage to ensure food hygiene. When cleaning the meat grinder, it is strictly forbidden to rinse the electrical parts with water to avoid electric shock or burn out the motor.
10. If the meat grinder and electrical appliances are found to be faulty, the machine must be shut down immediately. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble the mechanical and electrical parts without permission, and must be repaired by professional maintenance personnel.