Matters needing attention when using a meat grinder Int […]
Matters needing attention when using a meat grinder
Introduction to the working principle of the meat grinder:
When the meat grinder is working, it is turned on and then discharged. Due to the gravity of the material and the rotation of the screw feeder, the material is continuously sent to the cutter blade for shredding. Because the screw pitch of the screw feeder should be smaller at the back than in the front, but the diameter of the screw shaft at the back is larger than the front, which produces a certain squeezing force on the material, which forces the chopped meat to be discharged from the holes in the grating. .
Precautions for the use of meat grinder:
1. Before use, check whether the parts of the meat grinder are complete and whether the parts are installed in place.
2. Turn on the power and run the machine dry, and check whether the machine is running normally.
3. The meat can be put into the meat grinder for operation only when it is confirmed that the machine has no faults. The meat must be cut into a rectangle with a length of 20cm and a width of 3cm.
4. Do not bring your hands close to the meat inlet during the operation. The distance between your hands and the meat inlet should be more than 15cm. Within 15cm is a dangerous zone. Tools must be used to operate in the dangerous zone. The length of special tools must be more than 20cm.
5. Operators are not allowed to wear gloves to avoid dangers caused by gloves being twisted into the machine.
6. There should be no water, oil, debris, etc. on the ground around the meat grinder to prevent the operator from slipping and causing danger.
7. After the operation is over, turn off the power first, then thoroughly clean the machine from the inside out, and then wipe it dry with a rag for next use.
8. When cleaning the meat grinder, it is forbidden to rinse with water directly to avoid the danger of equipment leakage caused by water in the meat grinder.
9. If you operate in violation of regulations and cause your hands to enter the inside of the machine, you should immediately turn off the machine's power switch for emergency rescue.
Some tips on safe operation of meat grinder
(1) Clean the cleanable parts of each part before use (refer to the instructions for use).
(2) After assembling, turn on the power, and then add meat after the standby device is operating normally.
(3) Before grinding the meat, deboning the meat into small pieces (thin strips) to avoid damage to the machine.
(4) Turn on the power, and add meat after it runs normally.
(5) The meat must be added evenly and not too much to avoid damage to the motor. If the machine is found to be running abnormally, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the cause should be checked after shutdown.
(6) If you find leakage, sparking, etc., you must immediately cut off the power supply and find a professional to repair it. You cannot start the repair privately.
(7) Turn off the power after use. Then clean the parts, drain the water, and put them in a dry place for later use.