How to use the meat grinder 1, rinse Each ti […]
How to use the meat grinder
Each time you use the meat grinder, you have to rinse it briefly. Generally speaking, the meat grinder is cleaned in time after the last time it is used up. The cleaning before use is mainly to wash away the floating dust inside and outside the machine. Another advantage is that the rinsing before use will make the minced meat easier and smoother, and will also make the cleaning after work easier.
Many people like to install the machine completely after each mincing, but this method is not preferable. Ideally, after each use, the cleaned meat grinder should be placed in a wooden cabinet in the form of loose parts, or it should be completely dried before being assembled. It is not suitable to be assembled immediately.
The installation starts with the assembly. The roller is fed into the machine cavity first. In order to reduce wear, a drop of cooking oil can be placed on the shaft, and then the knife head is installed on the roller, paying attention to the knife edge facing outward. Then install the leak to the cutter head, gently shake to make the three fit closely with the machine cavity, and then install the solid nut to the outside of the leak, pay attention to the tightness, too loose will cause the meat to leak from the side seam, too tight will Damage to the wire mouth. Install the twist handle after zui, pay attention to the handle facing outwards, align the notch with the rear sleeve, and then screw on the firm screw.
The installation of the machine is relatively simple. The most important thing is to choose suitable fixing parts, such as a relatively large wooden chopping board, align the bite with the chopping board, and tighten the fastening screws behind the edge. Because the minced meat is relatively hard, it is best to use a screwdriver and other tools to help secure the machine to prevent the machine from loosening during work.
The real ground meat is relatively simple, because it is harder, so it is best to have a male operation, or two people can cooperate. If the dumpling is minced, it is best to mince a green onion before mincing the meat, which will save a lot of effort. Wash the meat, cut into long strips, and slowly feed in (the more meat you feed, the more effort it takes). After the meat is minced, you can also mince a green onion, or vegetables such as potatoes. To put it bluntly, this is a kind of cleansing in disguise and can also reduce the waste of minced meat.
First prepare a clean toothbrush, test tube brush and other auxiliary supplies, and then unload the machine in the opposite direction to clean out the fleshy meat in the machine cavity, and then soak the machine in warm water containing detergent, use a toothbrush, etc. Clean all the parts one by one, and then rinse twice with tap water. Put it in a cool and ventilated place to control dry
5. Electric meat grinder
(1) Clean the washable parts of each part before using the electric meat grinder).
(2) After assembling, turn on the power, and after the standby device is operating normally, add meat.
(3) Before grinding the meat, deboning the meat and cut it into small pieces (thin strips) to avoid damage to the machine.
(4) Turn on the power, and add meat after it runs normally.
(5) The meat must be added evenly and not too much to avoid damage to the motor. If the machine is found to be running abnormally, the power supply should be cut off immediately and the cause should be checked after shutdown.
(6) If any faults such as electric leakage or sparking are found, the power supply should be cut off immediately and repaired by an electrician, and it is not allowed to start the repair without permission.
(7) Turn off the power after use. Then clean the parts, drain the water, and put them in a dry place for later use.
(8) Before use, refer to the requirements of the instruction manual. Do not use strictly in accordance with the operating procedures, and you will be responsible for any problems.
6. Routine maintenance of meat grinder
Come on problem
1. The meat grinder does not need to be refueled within one year under normal use;
2, the meat grinder lubricant category is butter;
3. Oil filling hole position: One bolt hole at the back of the two bolt holes on the top of the fuselage (the direction away from the minced meat part) can facilitate oil filling (be sure to add butter, not liquid oil).
The case of the meat grinder does not need to be maintained under normal circumstances, mainly for waterproofing, protecting the power cord, avoiding damage to the power cord, and cleaning it. Routine maintenance of meat grinder parts: after each use, the meat grinder tee, screw, blade orifice plate, etc. need to be disassembled, and the residues are removed and then reinstalled in the original order. The purpose of this is to ensure the sanitation of the machine and processed food on the one hand, and on the other hand to ensure that the meat grinder parts are flexible in disassembly and assembly, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. The blades and orifice plates are vulnerable parts and may need to be replaced after a period of use.