Cautions for handling of plastic crusher blades 1. […]
Cautions for handling of plastic crusher blades
1. The blade and unit of the crushing and destroying machine must be installed firmly.
2. After the crushing and destroying machine blade is installed, check the tightening of each fastener. If it is loose, tighten it. At the same time, check whether the belt tightness is appropriate.
3. Before starting the crusher blade, roll the rotor by hand to check whether the crusher blade operates flexibly and reliably, whether there is a collision phenomenon, whether the rotation direction of the crusher blade is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow, and the crusher is lubricated. Is it good?
4. Do not replace the belt wheel casually, in case the rotation speed is too high to cause the crushing and destroying machine blade to crack, or the rotation speed is too low to affect the working efficiency of the crushing and destroying machine blade.
5. After the blade of the crushing and destroying machine is started, it should be kept idling for 2 ~ 3min, and there should be no abnormalities before feeding.
6. Pay attention to the operation of the crushing and destroying machine blade at any time during the work. First, the feed should be averaged to prevent obstruction; second, do not work for a long time with overload. If vibration, noise, bearing and body temperature are found to be too high, you should immediately stop the machine and check it, and you can continue to work after removing the fault.